Terms & Conditions
1. Inspections / Testing
All guns are inspected on receipt to confirm the condition and initial quote. Any differences, defects or issues will be reported straight away by Ghost Tec, with photos if required. On completion of the work, the gun will receive a thorough test, using at least one full high cap magazine on all fire modes and filmed for our records if required. Any work done to the hop or hop unit will require range testing, which can increase turnaround time according to the conditions on our range.
A deposit is required of £25 or 50% upfront (whichever is greater) by Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer or Telephone Bill payment. Once payment is received, the work will be undertaken as soon as possible, and updates will be provided of start date and progress.
On completion, the customer will be invoiced and the payment of final balance required before the item is posted or made available for collection.
Ghost Tec provides its warranties based on each jobs, please contact us to discuss your warranty if required.
Our work is covered by a 6 month parts and labour warranty. In the event of failure, any parts not fitted by us are not covered by warranty. The warranty does not include postage charges or water damage to electronics.
Extended warranties are available at an additional cost.
Should you have any concerns or comments on work we have carried out, you MUST contact us within 14 days of receipt of your product. Failure to report any issues to Ghost Tec within the agreed time will render the warranty invalid.
Any attempt to disassemble or tamper with the gun will invalidate all warranties: this includes the customer and/or any other third party.
All Airsoft RIF’s (Realistic Imitation Firearm) require regular maintenance before and after use to maintain the standards of operation, regardless of the level of modifications.
All warranties require the operator to follow the necessary steps:
- The highest quality of ammo should be used (we can always advise you on this). We currently recommend the following BB’s: ASG Devils, BB Bastards, Airsoft Surgeon, Green Devils Bio’s, BB Bastard Bio’s. Shop here for quality BB's
- The internals need to be kept clear of contaminations from water, dirt or foreign objects.
- The internal barrel requires regular cleaning to prevent damage from blockages. Clean with a plastic barrel cleaning rod, lint free cloth and a small drop of silicon oil, making sure all excess oil is removed with lint free cloth. Any oil left in the barrel or hop unit can have a damaging effect on the weapon's consistency, accuracy and range.
- If there is any change in the RIF’s ability or sound (this includes excessive heat), cease using it straight away and make contact with Ghost Tec. Failure to do so will void any warranty.
- Only correct, recommended, fully-charged batteries should be used.
- If your RIF has a MOSFET fitted (Electronic gate between trigger and motor; its job is to preserve the trigger contacts in your AEG), please follow the instructions in the manual. If there are any issues, you are advised to factory reset the unit before making contact with Ghost Tec as most issues can be resolved by doing this, instructions can be found in the manual, or via the manufactures.
4. CancellationsIf you choose to cancel the work on your RIF, There would be a cancellation charge of £25 or your 50% deposit (whichever is greater) as a cancellation fee. The RIF will be returned at your own cost, in its current condition “as is” (Boxed and disassembled).
Any work cancelled after it has been started will result in a charge for any parts already purchased, to be posted in current condition (boxed and disassembled) unless there is an outstanding balance. If the outstanding balance is not settled within 28 days, the RIF and any parts will be sold to recover losses. The labour charge is non-refundable, if payment is greater than the charges incurred, the difference will be refunded with the returned products.
By accessing the website
at http://www.ghosttec.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these
terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that
you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If
you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using
or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on GhostTec's website are provided on an 'as is' basis.
GhostTec makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims
and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied
warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation
Further, GhostTec does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GhostTec or its suppliers be liable for any damages
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or
due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use
the materials on GhostTec's website, even if GhostTec or a GhostTec
authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the
possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow
limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for
consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to
8. Accuracy of materials
appearing on GhostTec's website could include technical, typographical,
or photographic errors. GhostTec does not warrant that any of the
materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. GhostTec may
make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time
without notice. However GhostTec does not make any commitment to update
GhostTec has not reviewed
all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the
contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not
imply endorsement by GhostTec of the site. Use of any such linked
website is at the user's own risk.
GhostTec may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.